Reporting directly to the Actuarial Reporting Manager the successful candidate will help lead and develop junior team members. The team also undertakes a range of actuarial activities in support of the business including ORSA and planning, Reinsurance Management and Capital and Liquidity Management. In addition to this the successful candidate will provide support to senior leadership teams to help determine and shape the strategic direction of the company.
• Calculation and review of Solvency II capital resources & requirements.
• Production and review of the sensitivities / IFRS / ORSA results.
• Leading / building relevant elements of actuarial analysis of financial results.
• Producing papers and reports for senior management and executives as required.
• Managing relationships with peers and internal/external parties to ensure successful delivery of requirements.
• Applying commercial understanding of the business to ensure financial, risk, business and actuarial advice is aligned with the business needs.
• Communicating complex concepts and recommendations to multiple stakeholders across the business, and influencing decisions through sound analytical rationale.
• Balancing business demand, issues and risks by applying sound judgement in complex scenarios often with considerable uncertainty.
• Developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships across the business.
• Contributing to the specification, development and testing of complex propositions or numerical models, analysing a range of business data, and making recommendations to senior management to support decision making
• Providing technical leadership in key areas of expertise and representing the business area appropriately within cross divisional projects.
Please contact email@example.com or +35316099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland