Produce regulatory required quarterly claims reserves and forward looking claims projections
Produce regular communication and reports on the reserves/projections adhering to industry, professional and Group best practice
Provide actuarial support to the Claims function
• Analyse and interpret Claims trends to support the Claims team
• Liaison with the Claims team to ensure common understanding of claims trends and assumptions used
Provide actuarial support to the Pricing, Underwriting and Finance functions
• Analyse and interpret results to support the Pricing, Underwriting and Finance teams
• Liaison with the business to ensure common understanding of the results and assumptions used
Perform research and development consultancy for the benefit of the business
• Provide actuarial input into business projects as required
• Adhere to best practice and methodologies
• 1+ year in a financial, valuations or pricing general insurance team.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland