- Perform actuarial analysis to support the technical pricing of commercial lines business.
- Support the development of new pricing models and the enhancement of existing models, as well as their implementation within IT systems.
- Support the continuous monitoring of the portfolio, such as expected rate change analysis and assessment of rate adequacy.
- Assist in the development of a robust best-estimate reserving framework for the business.
- Continually monitor industry developments and trends that may impact the portfolio.
- Identify and evaluate various industry data sources that may aid industry analysis.
- Support the Chief Risk Officer with ad hoc projects as required.
- Recently qualified actuary with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in general insurance. Familiarity with general insurance pricing or commercial lines business is particularly beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to reliably collect, manage and assimilate large amounts of data with attention to detail.
- Prior experience of modelling software such as @Risk is favourable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- The desire to work in a diverse and international organization.
- Curiosity about the insurance industry and the products offered.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate