• Support the preparation of the annual Corporate Plans;
• Coordinate and support the preparation of the Solvency II ORSA projections;
• Preparation of actuarial material and slides for Board Committees and Management meetings as required;
• Recommend, support and coordinate updates to the Planning tools used for the business to facilitate a more efficient Corporate Planning process;
• Support the development, review and launch of new products;
• Build relationships with Group Actuarial, Planning & Controlling function;
• Play a key role in the assumption setting exercise.
Experience, skills and competencies:
• Qualified actuary at Fellowship level;
• Financial reporting experience.
• Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing requirements.
• Project management experience;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
• Strong organisational skills;
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland