Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Function, the candidate appointed to this role will be a senior member of the Actuarial Function team and a key driver of the success of the team’s key deliverables.
• Review and assessment of significant financial developments, working with teams operating across the globe.
• Projection and planning of significant financial updates.
• Manage the production of Actuarial Function Reports covering US, UK, Asia-Pacific and European business.
This will include:
Assessment of sufficiency and quality of data
Review experience analysis and assess the appropriateness of best estimate assumptions
Assessment of methods and models used to calculate the Technical Provisions
Review and analysis of BEL and Risk Margin results
Review of underwriting policies
Assessment of adequacy of retrocession arrangements
• Manage the production of the Actuarial Function ORSA Opinions
• Support the Head of Actuarial Function’s contribution to Risk Management, in particular through involvement in the Independent Validation of the Internal Model
• Support the Head of Actuarial Function in other key legal entity and divisional projects
Member of the following committees: e.g. Audit committee, Investment Committee etc.
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information in strictest confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland