Working in a high-profile Reporting team, responsibilities will include:
Supporting the quarterly valuation of liabilities and calculation of capital requirements on Solvency II and IFRS basis.
Ensuring that capital modelling and financial reporting processes and systems keep pace with changing demands.
Compiling, analysing, reconciling, and reviewing numerical and other information using a range of actuarial tools and systems.
Managing challenging deadlines and ensuring all stakeholders requirements are met.
Proactive approach to improving the quality and integrity of data used in the work of the department including examining existing methodologies and developing new ways to improve the efficiency of the team.
Work on specific projects which are undertaken by the team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
• An actuarial qualification
• Experience in a reporting role would be an advantage
• Excellent organisational skills with an ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making ability.
• Strong analytical skills & excellent computing ability.
• A strong blend of technical ability, judgement, and commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral). An ability to communicate complex concepts in a manner tailored to the audience.
• The ability to work within a team and across teams, including taking ownership for the work of more junior members of the team.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate