The successful candidate will be involved in the production of key actuarial projections throughout the year across various reporting bases, providing business support in the form of experience investigations and annual budgets, and participating in the delivery of strategic capital initiatives.
• Supporting the delivery of the ORSA on both a Solvency II and IFRS basis
• Supporting the delivery of experience investigations to assist the basis setting process as well as annual Budgets
• Participate in the delivery of strategic capital initiatives and other ad-hoc capital management tasks
• Ensure that our capital modelling and financial reporting processes and systems keep pace with changing demands
• Compiling, analysing, reconciling, and reviewing numerical and other information using a range of actuarial tools and systems
• Managing challenging deadlines and ensuring all stakeholders requirements are met
• Proactive approach to improving the quality and integrity of data used in the work of the team including examining existing methodologies and developing new ways to improve the efficiency of the team
• Work on specific projects which are undertaken by the team
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
• An actuarial qualification (FIA / FFA, FSAI or other appropriate professional qualification), or working towards qualification close to completing
• Experience in a reporting role
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate