Key Role Responsibilities:
The role may be suitable for numerate person, making good progress with the actuarial exams. The key responsibilities are:
• Preparation of monthly investment reports for Unit Pricing Committee and Asset and Liability Committee.
• Support in preparation of annual IFRS statutory accounts and quarterly Sol II regulatory returns.
• Support in preparing and developing new Group IFRS Reporting requirements.
• Oversight of monthly valuations and ad-hoc claims from external fund managers.
• Supporting the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in ad-hoc finance projects.
• Liaising with External Auditors as part of year-end close.
Key Role Qualities:
• Actuarial or other relevant degree.
• Technically strong and experience in Life Assurance/Insurance/Financial Services industry is important.
• Experience in investment accounting/reporting advantageous.
• Ability to complete reporting packs to a very high standard and tight timeframe.
• Ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally to the group
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and computer skills
• Planning and organisation – good time management, ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a 12-15 month naternity leave cover vacancy.
For further information please contact Paul@acumen-resources.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland