Reporting directly to the Head of Actuarial Function, the successful candidate will:
• Support the Actuarial Function in assessing and validating the reliability of the calculation of the Solvency II Technical Provisions and the IFRS liabilities.
• Perform ongoing reviews of approximations and limitations within the model including all out of model adjustments
• Perform regular methodology reviews and documentation of same
• Perform periodic deeper analysis on aspects of the cash flow modelling
• Provide technical leadership in key areas of expertise and represent the business area as required in cross divisional projects.
• Oversee data and model validation exercises
• Support the oversight of all outsourced activities in relation to the valuations process
• Complete work as required on recommendations that may arise from internal and external reviews and audits
• Provide support to the HoAF as required
• Produce reports and papers for senior management as required
• Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland and/or the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
Please contact [email protected] or +35316099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland