In this role, you are part of the "Product Development" team. You will be responsible for the Life Insurance product portfolio of the Italian market primarily in addition to other smaller secondary markets. Included within your responsibilities will be product development and maintenance, pricing, product suitability, market introduction and decommissioning.
Your activities include:
• Maintenance of product shelf (periodic reviews, product and sales materials updates, adjustment to legal and regulatory changes, process engineering, draft/amendment of product literature, etc.).
• Design of new products and preparation of the relevant contractual documentation (including the PRIIPs related one)
• Definition of specifications (product and business model) and business case for new offering.
• Preparation of framework distribution/custody/asset management agreements
• Individual support for special cases and troubleshooting.
• Compliance with the Italian applicable legislation
• Monitoring and implementation of regulatory changes.
• Involvement in cross-markets projects.
• Support the company in setting up of the internal procedures aimed to meet the requiements set out in the Italian applicable legislation.
Please contact Jenny at Jenny@acumen-resources.com or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate