Qualified (or experienced newly qualified) Actuary required for contract role:
• Responsible for the calculations for determining the measurement of reserves, economic value, solvency and capital, surplus, new business profit, and company forecasts on a regular basis
• To prepare financial results for Group, internal, and regulatory audiences including: completing and reviewing calculations, reviewing methods, drafting reports, and providing recommendations where appropriate.
• To prepare office experience analysis and the setting of actuarial assumptions
• To develop and maintain reporting systems
• To assist in the identification of risks, and the provision and explanation of reports based on analyses and investigations, so that risks are appropriately managed and mitigated.
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate