PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
A very diverse role with a wide range of responsibilities, including –
• Assist quarterly valuation of the loss reserves for four subsidiaries. The role will encompass a broad range of reserving tasks across a number of territories and lines of business.
• Preparation of exhibits, and general support, for the Financial Reporting and Claims team in Dublin – reserve development commentary, cashflow projections, assist with regulatory requirements and the preparation of Appointed Actuary reports.
• Support IFRS17 Actuarial Project Lead in implementing new IFRS17 actuarial processes.
• Asset modelling: running and validating output from the ESG, modelling the Group Bond & Equity portfolio in IGLOO each quarter, interpreting and presenting the results.
• Collating underwriting and reserve data for all Group insurance/reinsurance subsidiaries.
• Combining and modelling all major risk types in capital modelling software for the Group.
For further information please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland