Key responsibilities include:
• Maintain and develop models to understand customer value and profitability
• Develop pricing tools and reports to monitor and react to changes in account performance
• Identify new rating opportunities using advanced techniques or new data sources
• Design, plan and execute large pricing projects co-ordinating resources where required
• Act as a point of contact between pricing and IT teams to ensure effective development and deployment of pricing models
• Facilitate the transition of project based development into bau
• Represents Pricing team on cross-functional projects
• Assist with mentoring, leading and developing more junior staff.
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate