Ref No: 2275337
Qualification: Part Qualified
Our client is seeking to recruit a trainee actuary for its expanding Actuarial Function. The successful applicant will support the Actuarial Function in meeting the regulatory and financial reporting requirements for entities within the Division.
• Reporting on the business performance via regular financial reporting
• Setting of regulatory reserves and capital for all entities that feed into Wealth Management division.
• Performing data analysis to identify trends and anomalies and assisting in management's decision making
• Providing actuarial and technical support for queries from clients, sales channels and non-actuarial teams
• Developing and improving modelling solutions to assist in financial reporting and new business pricing
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
• 1-3 years’ experience as a trainee actuary
• Excellent PC skills; knowledge of Prophet would be an advantage
• Solvency II reporting knowledge would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Please contact Jenny Johnston at [email protected]
or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland
Tagged as: Life Insurance