Responsibilities will include:
• Work with global valuation teams in validating and analysing data.
• Perform Solvency II regulatory calculations.
• Assist in streamlining existing processes and developing new processes where necessary.
• Assist in documenting processes and procedures.
• Work with the Finance Team in populating the Solvency II Quantitative Reporting Templates (“QRTs”) for the Central Bank of Ireland.
• Work with the Risk Management Function in maintaining and updating key models and providing reliable information and insight.
• Work with the Global IT Team in maintaining and improving models and calculations.
• Provide information and insight to internal stakeholders.
• Undertake ad hoc work as required.
For more information please contact Jenny at 016099409 or [email protected]
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland