The General Insurance section of our client’s practice provides actuarial advisory and actuarial consultancy services to non-life insurance and reinsurance organisations. In addition the section provides assistance to other groups within the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:-
• Lead teams carrying out actuarial and risk management projects relating to areas including Solvency II, pricing, market analysis, claims reserving, M&A.
• Work with colleagues across several practice areas and internationally to provide top-quartile services to clients.
• Manage client relationships including project planning, budgeting and resolving issues.
• Contribute to practice management, including recruitment, coaching, mentoring and appraisals.
• Contribute to the growth of the practice, by networking internally and externally, and playing a significant part in new business proposals and presentations and market eminence.
• Contribute to the firm’s intellectual capital development through research activity.
• Build strong client relationships.
Skills & Experience Required
• Qualified non-life actuary with 1 to 5 years post qualification experience.
• Sound knowledge of the non-life industry and the ability to apply that knowledge in practical and commercial situations.
• As the actual range of assignments will depend upon our client needs, a proven ability to creatively apply skills to different problems is vital.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland