You will be responsible for pricing and portfolio management, providing pricing analysis and granular performance monitoring. You will be responsible for assessment of pricing adequacy, product design and company strategies using Actuarial expertise, for the purpose of ensuring company financial strength, regulatory compliance and meeting profit objectives.
The position develops accurate and innovative analysis techniques, suggests innovative product designs, and must be able to coordinate with others within and outside the department on various projects.
Accountabilities for the role:
• Ensure execution of rate review exercise to be performed
• Support business stakeholder in development and pricing of new products being developed in the region
• Assist in the technical support and training of team acting as a role model both from a technical and a business perspective, showing skill depth and interdisciplinary knowledge
• Promote the technical development and production of premium adequacy reports and profit score reports where applicable
• Ensure execution of loss cost modelling, retention, conversion and competitive position analysis and work with the product tower
• Provide support to budget loss ratio estimates and financial planning
• Provide support to improve underwriting efficiency
• Collaborate with Finance, Marketing, Underwriting, Claims and Data analytics and analysis function to ensure data used for pricing and monitoring is complete, accurate, adequate and timely.
• Comply with key regulatory and risk management procedures, as well as audit requirements
• Support in global projects with respect to the improvement of pricing software, template implementation
• Work with Advanced Risk Analytics to analyse the Telematics data, provide suggestions to the product team to improve our Telematics implementation
• Develop and implement Post-rate monitoring process
• Develop and implement standard reports for monitoring and measuring all aspects of the business
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in Mathematics/Actuarial Science
• Experience with consolidating data and developing reporting metrics
• Proficiency in actuarial concepts/methodologies
• Ideally but not necessarily auto and property ratemaking experience
• Fluency in one other language a plus
• Proven ability of managing to tight deadlines and priorities
For further information contact Paul@acumen-resources.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland