Key Responsibilities of Role:
• To deliver the planned GI pricing strategy and profitability for the Irish GI business, with particular focus on Commercial Lines of business, both Motor and Non-Motor.
• Work with all local functions and senior management in ensuring that the Pricing function operates effectively in Ireland.
• Support the Technical Pricing & Analytics function in the development of best in class technical pricing and customer behaviour models for the Irish market.
• Use leading edge segmentation and modelling techniques to identify and exploit preferred market niches and drive competitive advantage.
• Make pricing recommendations to the Ireland Pricing Forum for all areas of Commercial Insurances (Motor, Property and Liability classes) to deliver planned profitability and drive rating change in the market.
• Maintain effective pricing governance and control process for the Irish market and full documentation of pricing consistent with the GI Technical Pricing Standard.
• Manage the pricing change process, requests and new pricing development demand for Ireland Commercial Lines
• Support and build close working relationships with local distribution functions.
• Deliver effective local market pricing implementation capability.
• Identification of emerging Pricing issues in the local market.
• Responsible for leading and managing a specialist pricing team.
• Lead actuarial projects and review technical work.
• Working as part of a team with the relevant portfolio managers, develop new products and solutions to business problems.
You will be a qualified actuary.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland