Prophet Model Development role, ideally suited to a recently qualified actuary.
This role is concerned with developing and maintaining the prophet valuation model, used for reporting on SII and CBI basis.
Requirements of the role include managing a team responsible for :
• Implementing changes to the prophet model in a controlled manner
• Testing changes made thoroughly.
• Documenting the change and the change process
• Producing quarterly report in advance of prophet model handover
• Reconciling reporting prophet models to development prophet model quarterly.
The role also includes project work from time to time.
Please contact Jenny on 016099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate