Our client has a number of Actuarial Trainee roles available which will span a wide range of responsibilities within the actuarial department, ranging from:
• Report on the business performance via year-end financial reporting, the setting of regulatory reserves and business persistency tracking
• Develop a working knowledge of Statutory, Revenue, Disclosure and Pensions legislation to ensure compliance with legislation and Company policies
• Learn to develop and price new and innovative insurance products that meet emerging customer needs whilst generating adequate shareholder return within controlled risk thresholds
• Implement and report on complex reinsurance strategies designed to reduce risk
• Perform data analysis to identify trends and anomalies and to assist in management’s decision making
• Provide actuarial and technical support for queries from clients, sales channels and non-actuarial teams
• To develop a thorough understanding of all aspects of insurance products and the European insurance market
• To support the administration and systems departments with the development of appropriate business solutions.
Candidates should be making good progress with actuarial exams.
Please contact Jenny on 016099409 or email@example.com for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate