A vacancy has arisen in our client’s Group actuarial function, to support the Head of Actuarial Function. As a result, the Group is seeking to recruit an actuarial student who wishes to develop their financial reporting and valuations skills and experience in an international multicurrency environment.
Scope of the job:
The role will be focused on the actuarial aspects of statutory reporting and valuations. The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include;
• Assisting the Appointed Actuary in the production of the annual valuation report, the financial condition report and business plans for the life companies.
• Updating and maintaining procedures and providing high quality documentation on financial management processes to support regulatory reporting.
• Providing input to actuarial bases, methodologies, procedures, quality control, standards and reports.
• Preparing the regulatory returns for the Central Bank of Ireland.
• Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Function any issues that arise which may affect the solvency of the Group and the risks it faces.
• Supporting ongoing reporting under Solvency II.
• Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Function any PRE breaches.
• Providing feedback to the Head of Actuarial Function on product handling or regulatory issues that may affect product pricing
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 1-3 years Life Assurance regulatory reporting experience
• Knowledge and experience of Prophet or other similar model office application.
• Knowledge and experience of the Solvency II regulations.
• Communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and to tight deadlines
• Creativity to devise ideas and solutions
• Making good progress with the Actuarial exams
Generous study package and support and a competitive salary
Please contact Jenny on +35316099409 or [email protected] for further inforamtion.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland