Our client seeks a part qualified actuary for a permanent role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Production of financial & regulatory reporting with an understanding of key movements
• Development of reporting systems & processes to facilitate Solvency II reporting requirements
• Review & explain results from models
• Experience investigations
• Support the relevant business areas in the ongoing management of the product lines
• Work closely with the wider business functions & facilitate ad hoc requirements
Ideally you will be an actuarial trainee making progress with the actuarial exams. Experience with Prophet or Moses would be an advantage.
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate