Our client seeks a part qualified actuary for a permanent role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Production of financial & regulatory reporting with an understanding of key movements
• Development of reporting systems & processes to facilitate Solvency II reporting requirements
• Review & explain results from models
• Experience investigations
• Support the relevant business areas in the ongoing management of the product lines
• Work closely with the wider business functions & facilitate ad hoc requirements
Ideally you will be an actuarial trainee making progress with the actuarial exams. Experience with Prophet or Moses would be an advantage.
Please contact Jenny at Jenny@acumen-resources.com or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate