In Dublin our client’s actuarial team works closely with the actuarial teams in both the UK and across Europe, and often on multi-service line engagements with our Risk, Assurance and Performance Improvement colleagues. The range of services offered continues to expand in line with the market, with our actuaries in Dublin providing both advisory and assurance assistance to clients on Solvency II, reinsurance & capital management, financial reporting, ERM, due diligence, market research and strategic or process related reviews.
• Actuarial supervisors are responsible for supervising and supporting project work completed by junior professionals.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality work, inputting to and sometimes delivering effective presentations and drafting documents.
• They will promote learning and knowledge sharing across the project team and the department.
• They must be confident and credible in taking the lead in both client interactions where appropriate and with more junior colleagues.
• They must understand and promote risk, independence and compliance policies, and ensure compliance throughout the team.
• They will look to develop their network through working on multi-disciplinary projects across different service lines.
Skills & Experience
? Minimum of 3 years professional experience in life assurance, life consultancy or life reinsurance
? Excellent technical and analytical skills
? Previous experience in the following areas is desirable :
? Solvency II
? Financial Reporting
? Product design / pricing
? Capital and Risk Management
? Focus on deadlines, discipline and process, yet flexible and pragmatic
? Strong project and people management skills
? Professional attitude and demeanour
? Capable of working autonomously or with a team,
? Excellent communication skills both in written and oral format
? Capable of balancing own initiative with advice from others
Please contact Paul Walsh at [email protected] or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland