Duties & Responsibilities:
• To participate to the assessment of the conditions for technical feasibility of marketing solutions.
• To contribute to build / modify the product offer (contracting, pricing, new guarantees).
• To apply profitability and stress scenarios tests.
• To comply with the underwriting rules when preparing pricing and underwriting schedules.
• To collect market and product statistics, benchmarks, market issues.
• To document new pricing and underwriting schedules for sign-off, maintain table of pricing assumptions by product.
• To contribute to draft technical notes by product and by type.
• To comply with the reinsurance strategy when preparing pricing and underwriting schedules.
Analysis & Projects:
• To perform client portfolio analysis and preparation of client reports and presentations.
• Liaise with finance, reserving and modelling teams as required.
• To perform experience analysis and assist with updating of pricing assumptions/assessing pricing adequacy.
• To contribute to projects in the pricing team as assigned, such as budget calculation, ORSA implementation
• Participate in the development of the software tools used by the underwriting department (mainly pricing tool, business plan tool) and aid pricing colleagues and underwriting/pricing manager in developing/documenting underwriting guidelines.
• To participate in ad-hoc technical reports/projects and business plans with the business department and Actuarial teams.
• Fluent in French and good level of English.
• 0- 4 or more years’ experience.
• Pricing background advantageous.
• Experience in life, health or protection products advantageous.
• High level of numeracy and computer literacy; Visual Basic, excel, SAS, (etc…). Prophet skill is a plus.
• Analytical skills with a high level of problem solving capability
• Logical, methodical and systematic approach
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good communication skills (both written and oral).
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland