You will be responsible for –
• Specifying, building and operating technical pricing models to meet business needs and requirements, ensuring methods and assumptions used are appropriate and consistent with relevant Group/Regional guidelines and reflect material regulatory requirements.
• Contributing to the development and implementation of new and/or enhanced products and customer propositions and the management of underwriting portfolios through the provision of appropriate commercial actuarial advice and services.
• Developing actuarial/statistical models as required to support and inform business activities and decisions.
• Conducting detailed actuarial analyses as required, including working with complex or partial data, to produce timely, accurate, insightful and commercially appropriate outputs.
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with information suppliers and users/customers in order to ensure information is ‘fit for purpose’.
• Contributing to corporate transactions and business change activities providing accurate and reliable models and forecasts to support decision making and action planning.
• Reviewing and approving actuarial/statistical work done by others, ensuring it is accurate, complete, uses appropriate methods and assumptions and is generally ‘fit for purpose’.
• Leading and contributing towards the development of less experienced colleagues to raise standards and expertise across the team.
You will be a qualified actuary, with at least 3+ years of post-qualified experience.
Please contact Jenny Johnston on email@example.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland