This role reports to the Head of Actuarial Function.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Data manipulation and preparation of reports.
• Implementation of appropriate methods and models for the purpose of calculating technical provisions.
• Coordination, management and reporting on results of actuarial analyses.
• Assistance in completion of underwriting, reinsurance and ORSA opinions.
• Assistance with the implementation of Solvency II processes and procedures.
• Development of systems and management information to support and improve business decision making.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and competencies:
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• MS Excel skills, SAS programming skills, or equivalent.
• Written communication skills including using MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
• Oral communication skills through presentation of results of analysis at meetings.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet tight reporting deadlines.
Please contact Jenny Johnston on +35316099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland