Role – Consultants
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with blue chip international clients. The role will allow you to develop your consulting, project management, business analysis and IT skills working with global players in the insurance sector. Our Client’s consultants partner with their clients and drive efficiencies and reductions in operational risks in their business through our software implementations. In this role you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the day-to-day management of the asset side of an insurer’s balance sheet.
This role would be suitable for graduates who may or may not wish to pursue the actuarial exams with the following qualifications and abilities:
• A high level of numerical ability and problem solving ability, i.e.
o A degree in a course with significant mathematical content; and
o An A or B1 in Leaving Certificate honours maths; and
o 500+ points in the Leaving Certificate
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with clients
• Highly computer literate. Proficiency in one or more of the following would be an advantage: MS SQL server, Visual Studio, .Net Framework, Internet Information Server & MS Office
• Good team player
• Able to work on own initiative
• An interest in investment markets
Competitive remuneration including actuarial support package for those who wish to pursue an actuarial career.