International Reinsurance client seeks a Business Analyst to join an established team managing a significant and growing book of business. The role is mainly analytical in nature as well as client facing.
The role will require a candidate with strong analytical and numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy, with a strong focus on attention to detail. They will need to be self-motivated and organized and able to manage and prioritise a broad range of activities. They will be required to interact with multiple other functional areas aside from underwriting including claims, finance, actuarial and senior management.
• Strong team player skills and the ability to work closely with multiple teams
• Continuous performance monitoring of the current portfolio by utilizing current metrics as well active contribution to model improvements
• Monthly conference calls with key clients to discussion market conditions and pricing trends
• Be able to quickly discern trends and patterns in data, as well as perform in depth portfolio analysis
• Ascertain the profitability of business, in particular historical ultimate loss ratios and projected loss ratio derivation
• Ad hoc portfolio reporting and account analysis
• Close interaction with the finance department
Contact [email protected] or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland