The primary purpose of this role is to lead and manage the team’s requirements for the delivery & maintenance of credit analytics models and scorecards. The role will direct development and maintenance of credit models used for internal business decisioning and regulatory capital IRB models.
The role holder will work with the Head of Decision Science and one other senior manager with the assistance of several direct reporting managers to lead the team.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate successfully with colleagues at all levels up to senior management, and build effective working relationships across the business (internal and external).
• Excellent people management skills with a proven track record for motivating and driving teams forward to deliver results, coupled with strong staff retention skills.
• Well developed report writing and presentation skills and an ability to interact at senior levels within the organisation.
• An innovative, creative approach to problem solving.
• Embraces change, with solid project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures.
• Proven ability to manage a team of highly intellectual individuals to ensure a structured output is delivered in a timely manner.
• Support the Head of Function to develop the vision for the full suite of credit risk models across the full credit risk lifecycle
• Seek to drive the use of the Bank’s decision science infrastructure to get the best results/ best in class approaches.
• Keep abreast of emerging regulatory issues and participate in industry fora to ensure the Group is actively in touch with industry best practice.
• To drive, through data sets and sources, innovation in the Bank’s delivery of its business across the full life cycle of credit risk. To support the strategy area’s using advanced optimisation techniques to focus effort to high return segments.
Please contact email@example.com or +35316099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland