This is a challenging role in a fast-paced & dynamic environment offering a competitive remuneration package.
The role in in the Financial Planning and Analysis function provides dedicated support to the wider Group. It involves close collaboration with finance, actuarial, risk, modelling, market and operations teams.
Through its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function, interaction with a wide range of experts provides the opportunity to learn quickly about our client’s diverse business. The team’s main responsibility includes the process of compiling and analysing the organization’s long-term financial strategy. A key aspect of the role will be the provision and presentation of results to senior management team, giving the opportunity to build one’s profile.
• Interpreting and analysing earnings and key financial trends of Life business and explaining to stakeholders
• Production of digestible and easily navigable Management Reports to Senior Management and Group Life Division FP&A plus production of Audit and Board Financial Presentations
• To assist in creating the extended Financial Plan and advising on the monetary effects of potential business decisions
• Preparing and / or reviewing analyses, reconciliations & presentations related to Earnings, Cash flows, Operating Plans, Experience and Inforce studies etc.
• Coordinating work-streams and deliverables within the team and wider organisation
• Ad hoc report requests for the Modelling and Economic Value/Solvency II teams
The Ideal Candidate:
• Fully qualified member of a recognised actuarial society
• Quick learner.
• Excellent communication skills/experience, both verbal and written, bringing to life technically complex topics for a non-technical audience
• Good mid-range planner, who can quickly adapt plans when needed.
• Strong attention to detail and respect for deadlines
• Approachable self-assured team player.
For further details, please contact Jenny on +35316099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland