• Participate in the company’s financial risk management strategy, with particular focus on structured products.
• Oversight of the hedging services and contribute to hedging P&L attribution
• Identify risk issues that impact the profitability and solvency position of the business.
• Assist in the control of the Asset Liability Management process in compliance with group standards.
• Assess the consequences on the Company’s risk profile of management proposals and decisions.
• Research, interpret and communicate developments in market and regulatory standards for derivative pricing and risk measurement methodologies
• 1-2 years experience
• FRM or PRM or CFA or member of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland or equivalent
• Significant knowledge of financial market instruments
• Understanding of capital, profit and value measures and drivers
• Ambitious, career orientated and driven financial risk professional
For more information please contact Jenny, 016099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland