Reporting to the Savings, Investments and Funds Senior Product Manager, the Funds Product Manager is responsible for the oversight and review of funds on an ongoing basis. The role will also include promotion of the fund range to advisers and customers.
• Review of existing funds on an ongoing basis to ensure they continue to be fit for purpose. Make recommendations and oversee changes as required.
• Ensuring that both customer and distributor product issues are managed over the product lifecycle as they arise.
• Recommendation and delivery of solutions to issues that arise due to either external and regulatory changes or internal & commercial decisions.
• Delivery of adequate communications to support this with a wide range of stakeholders across functional areas and distribution channels.
• Support strategy for relevant product line and manage new product design, development and product marketing as required.
• The successful candidate will be required to manage competing priorities and ensure key deliverables are identified and prioritised.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• An actuarial qualification (FIA / FFA, FSAI or other appropriate professional qualification).
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral). An ability to communicate complex concepts in a manner tailored to the audience.
• A strong blend of technical ability, judgement, and commercial awareness.
• Strong analytical skills & excellent computing ability
• Highly motivated and driven with an ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• Drive for customer satisfaction.
Please contact Paul on 016099404 or [email protected] for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate