We’re currently recruiting a Senior Pricing Actuary to join our client’s well-established Pricing Department based in Dublin City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest insurers in Ireland and to be involved in cutting edge pricing work.
The successful applicant will lead a team of actuaries, students and analysts to deliver and set the pricing strategy. They will be a key member of the senior pricing team working alongside other departments to deliver profitable sales performance against plan for all accounts.
A key element of the role is to increase the pricing sophistication of all classes using a variety of approaches and techniques.
What are we looking for?
• We are looking for a qualified actuary with approximately 3 years post qualification pricing experience, or equivalent. Previous experience leading a pricing team is essential.
• Candidates should be familiar with the latest pricing developments in the ROI and UK markets.
• The successful applicant will be capable of working both independently and as part of a team and demonstrate good communication skills.
• Experience working within cross functional teams, influencing strategy and presenting to senior management is required.
• Candidates should be highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, programming languages (e.g. SAS, R) and Actuarial Software (e.g., Emblem, Radar and Classifier)
Our client offers excellent benefits package including competitive market salaries at all levels, annual performance bonus, flexible working hours and a training and development programme that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and embark upon new challenges.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland