Roles & Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the design and introduction of profitable new products in line with the overall organisation’s Product Development Strategy. This will include ensuring the appropriate administration processes and procedures are in place to support the delivery of new products.
- Assist in the development of existing product lines to meet market needs.
- Ensure that the product development process fulfils the organisation’s product development quality criteria.
- Liaise with the appropriate departments to ensure the timely and efficient launch and introduction of new product lines.
- Liaise with the Information Technology Division in the specification and testing of new computer systems required within the Product Development Team to support the introduction of new products.
- Assist in managing the ongoing profitability of new products.
- Ideally a few months’ industry experience in a health or life insurance environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and experience in leading a dynamic team.
Making progress with the Core Principals actuarial exams.
- Energetic, innovative and committed.
- Capability in an additional European language would be desirable.