The job holder will work as part of a team supporting more experienced analysts.
Roles & Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all Enterprise Risk Management procedures are being performed and that risks are measured, monitored and managed.
- Ensure all procedures are properly documented
- Maintenance and development of Risk Policies
- Provision of support to the business/functional units in their management of risk
- Risk reporting (to the Supervisory Committee and the Risk Committees)
- Supporting and enhancing our enterprise risk management capabilities, through both analysis and the implementation of improved risk frameworks and MI
- Review, analysis and preparation of mainly quantitative but also qualitative risk assessments/reports
- Analysis of the wider risk environment – e.g. macro-economic risk, emerging risks etc.
- Reviewing, supporting production of, analysing and enhancing Risk Assessments for new initiatives/ products/ internal changes as required
- Analysing risk publications and regulatory documentation (e.g. Solvency II)
- 2.1 in any numerate or semi-numerate degree discipline
- Sound mathematical background
- Takes ownership for work, always ensuring standards and deadlines are met and keeping others informed and up-to-date
- Works well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Openly shares information and own expertise with colleagues
- Possess excellent team working skills
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Challenges existing practices and conventional thinking