This is a great opportunity for a part qualified actuary with 1-2 years’ experience to join a global insurance multinational in a permanent role. Fantastic on the job training will be provided as well as a competitive study package that will help you through your actuarial exams. In this role you will work directly with a variety of different stakeholders across EMEA and gain a thorough understanding as to how the Group sells a variety of different products in countries across EMEA.
The successful candidate will have significant involvement in the production of the Solvency II Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRTs) & National Specific Templates (NSTs) which are submitted to the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). You will gain exposure to, but not limited to:
• Calculation of Best Estimate Liability (BEL) and Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR) stresses.
• Population of reports and templates that will be submitted to the CBI
• Balance sheet analytics that drive understanding of our quarterly submissions
• Different functions within the company locally and across the EMEA region including finance, investments, risk management and tax
Outside of BAU work there is a big focus at present within the team on process improvement and control improvement and you will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution towards this in your first year here.
• Delivery of quarterly production of Solvency II Best Estimate reserves and SCR stresses for a number of new branches
• Completion and documentation the quarterly valuation controls
• Enhance reporting and controls through robust review with business partners, post production
• Gain a thorough understanding of their product range
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• The candidate will have a degree (min. 2.1) in actuarial studies, mathematics or statistics
• 1-2 years’ graduate experience in an actuarial reporting role
• Some CT exams completed/exemptions gained and be progressing towards qualification
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland