This is a senior role with responsibility for overseeing our client’s financial strategy, including ALM and capital initiatives, policyholder fund and shareholder asset management developments. Reporting to the CFO and working alongside the Chief Actuary and the Head of Tax & Investments to deliver financial optimisation objectives in support of their overall business goals. You’ll be a highly motivated and credible professional with highly-developed people management and influencing skills and will be central to the leadership and development of the business.
• Help CFO to formulate and execute financial strategy in support of business goals.
• Lead Financial Strategy team to optimise and balance the risk and return trade-off within the Company’s risk appetite and capital framework.
• Be a thought leader and foster a culture of thought leadership within the Financial Strategy teams.
• Forge effective relationships with Senior Management, the Board, Group HQ and Group Finance, Risk and Actuarial functions (and support as required).
• Engage closely with the CFO and CRO, to reflect as required, risk, methodology and balance sheet management requirements in Financial Strategy output.
• Be key liaison with our regulator on Financial Strategy queries.
Please contact [email protected] or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate