DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
• To contribute to build / modify the product offer (contracting, pricing, new guarantees).
• To apply profitability and stress scenarios tests.
• To comply with the underwriting rules when preparing pricing and underwriting schedules.
• To collect market and product statistics, benchmarks, market issues.
• To document new pricing and underwriting schedules for sign-off, maintain table of pricing assumptions by product.
• To contribute to draft technical notes by product and by type.
• To comply with the reinsurance strategy when preparing pricing and underwriting schedules.
Analysis & Projects:
• To perform client portfolio analysis and preparation of client reports and presentations.
• Liaise with finance, reserving and modelling teams as required.
• To perform experience analysis and assist with updating of pricing assumptions/assessing pricing adequacy.
• To contribute to projects in the pricing team as assigned, such as budget calculation, ORSA implementation
Suit a trainee actuary with at least 2 years experience and ideally pricing experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland