The services our client provides include establishing new insurance companies, providing outsourced actuarial functions for both insurers and reinsurers, Solvency II development work, product development and pricing, capital adequacy, risk assessment and management, formulating market entry and distribution strategies and mergers & acquisitions and portfolio transfers. They have also expanded successfully into other areas of consulting work, notably advising public sector bodies on policy related issues.
The successful candidate will work closely with experienced actuaries and our other trainees and will be responsible for the provision of high quality consulting services to clients. Working as part of a team, strong interpersonal and communication skills are a prerequisite in addition to a strong technical mindset. You can expect to be involved in a wide variety of assignments, ranging from working with clients to improving the performance of their business, through to M&A, analytics, capital management, reserving, Solvency II, IFRS17 and wider fields work.
Key responsibilities would include –
• Supporting clients in all aspects of actuarial work including, financial reporting, solvency reporting, capital management and product pricing.
• Working with Heads of Actuarial Function and Chief Risk Officers in meeting business and regulatory requirements relating to these roles.
• Performance in areas related to financial risk, product distribution and capital issues.
• Enterprise Risk Management to manage risks and meet strategic objectives.
• Corporate restructuring and capital enhancement (demutualisation, securitisation and M&A).
They are offering a generous basic salary and competitive bonus package, together with the opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic, well established team at a time of tremendous potential growth in the Irish insurance consulting market.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland