This role reports to the Risk Actuary and offers the successful candidate an opportunity to develop general insurance risk and reserving experience whilst being supported in pursuing a qualification with the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries. This is an ideal opportunity for a self-driven individual to develop skills and gain excellent experience within a growing team.
• Assisting with quarterly capital calculations;
• Assisting with quarterly reserving calculations;
• Assisting with the annual ORSA process;
• Data manipulation and preparation of reports;
• Preparing and reporting on results of analyses;
• Support and maintenance of capital models.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Mathematical or Actuarial discipline.
• The candidate will either be a recent Graduate or have up to 2 years’ experience working in an actuarial role.
• Good working knowledge of Excel.
• SQL programming skills.
• Attention to detail is essential, with good administrative skills, multi-tasking capabilities and good at prioritizing workload.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Positive attitude, proactive and ambitious individual.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please contact Jenny Johnston on +35316099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland