As an Actuarial Analyst, reporting to Head of Capital and Investments, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Communicating the monthly MI to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Preparing the solvency capital requirement (SCR) and best estimate liability (BEL) for quarterly solvency II reporting (QRTs).
- Setting best estimate assumptions and conducting experience investigations.
- Assisting with cash flow and capital projections for ORSA scenarios.
- Preparing the embedded value (EV), analysis of surplus and reinsurance calculations.
- Calculating daily unit prices for unit linked products.
- Using data analytics to develop MI in order to improve insight into profitability and experience.
- Assisting with projects in Finance, Capital, Reinsurance, Risk and Investment on an ad-hoc basis.
Part Qualified Actuary, Data analytics skills (e.g. SQL/R/Python/Power Bi), Self-motivation and drive, Excel modelling skills, Excellent Communication skills, Willingness to take initiative, Adaptability and Flexibility, Ability to think creatively to solve problems, Prophet modelling skills, Professional, Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate