Experienced student or newly qualified actuary required for role within our client's Actuarial Function team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordinate and monitor the evaluation of technical provisions, and oversee general coordination of the governance and sign-off of the calculations.
• Review and provide opinion on the appropriateness of:
• the methodology, models and processes used, and
• the assumptions, quality of data and modelling granularity used over time and across all blocks of business.
• Review the analysis of change over the results to identify and assess any sources of uncertainty, and provide opinion to the HoAF on signing-off on the actuarial valuation assumptions bases
• Support the HoAF in the production of:
• the Annual Actuarial Opinion on Technical Provisions (AOTP) to the Central Bank of Ireland
• the Annual Actuarial Report on Technical Provisions (ARTP) to the Board, including coverage of the Reserving Policy.
• Review and provide opinion to the HoAF to sign off the Actuarial inputs required for financial reporting, and provide the Corporate Centre Finance function with related support (Technical Provisions & IFRS liabilities).
Please contact [email protected] or +35316099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland