As the Senior Actuary, you will complete Audit work across our client's European Subsidiaries communicating with a variety of stakeholders whilst covering the following topics: Pricing, Reserving, Internal Model, Solvency II, Capital and IFRS17.
In this context, the Financial, Insurance and Model Risk Audit function provides meaningful and timely insights and thought leadership on emerging financial, insurance and model risks, in order to drive perfection, the management of these risks.
We are looking for a GI Actuary or near qualified GI Actuary with experience in one or more of the following areas: product pricing and reserving, Solvency II, Economic Capital, Capital management, Risk management and/or IFRS.
Purpose of the Role:
We need a diverse range of people to deliver our commitment to quality and, whilst there are many different ways to be successful in Internal Audit, our people share the following common qualities.
• Understanding of insurance, financial and model risks with relevant technical expertise
• Highly proficient in all aspects of communication and confident getting messages across clearly and successfully, in both verbal and written form
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to continually develop and manage relationships in delivering outcomes that all partners understand
• A firm grasp of auditing and a detailed understanding of GI Insurance
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform audits related to financial, insurance and model risks, whilst collaborating with generalist auditors. This involves: definition of audit scope and work program, technical and actuarial testing, report writing and communication with key partners
• Participate in Ireland and Europe Finance Insurance and Model Risk audit plan definition
• Ensure quality business monitoring and partner management
Skills & Experience required:
• Be able to prioritise, rationalise, argument and defend your point of view;
• Have a critical spirit, structured and well organised, curious and open minded;
• Rigorous, good in analysing and synthesis
• Good communication and relation skills
• Good written and spoken English
For further information, please contact email@example.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland