Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations? If so our client can help to match your ambition. They have ambitious plans given continued growth across traditional insurance and reinsurance fields and also across banking, healthcare and data & analytics. They can offer opportunities for progression, challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
Life Actuarial Manager:
The candidate would work closely with the qualified life actuaries in our practice covering a range of services such as:
• Liaising with a portfolio of clients and advising on all relevant actuarial issues;
• Provision of outsourced actuarial services;
• Provision of formal actuarial opinions across a wide range of technical issues;
• Independent actuarial assessments including reserve reviews, portfolio transfers, expert opinions, transfer pricing support and company valuations for merger & acquisition;
• Profitability reviews and pricing support;
• Involved in the development of the Actuarial practice capabilities in Banking and in particular credit risk modelling;
• Involved in the development of the Advisory practice capabilities in Data & Analytics;
• Responsibility for training and monitoring actuarial trainees together with reviewing their work at qualified actuary level;
• Taking an active role in development of the practice including building and maintaining effective relationships with clients.
• Strong technical skills;
• Financial modelling capabilities;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative and manage time effectively;
• A team player who can integrate into small multi-disciplinary teams,
• Financial reporting, capital or modelling background an advantage
• Eager to expand knowledge and skills given the broaden nature of the work; and
• Good commercial awareness.
For further details, please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland