As a Commercial Lines Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and complete analysis, reports, models and explanations.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Implementing new Technical Models to front end rating along with estimating the impact of the change
• Analysing exposure changes and the impact of proposed price changes
• Large account profitability analysis
• Building and providing analysis/responses to price and rate queries
Skills & experiences required:
• Part-qualified actuary
• Previous pricing experience
• Evidence of strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of the Irish insurance market
• Degree in an actuarial, data science, statistical or mathematical subject area
• Experience of SAS and Emblem would be an advantage.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland