This is a strong opportunity to cement a role of growth and support in a team planning to become more innovation focused, while still problem-solving sophisticated issues in Personal Lines insurance.
The role's duties & responsibilities:
As a Personal Lines Pricing Analyst (Street Pricing), you will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and complete analysis, reports, models and explanations. Your responsibilities will be:
• Carrying out modelling to translate technical pricing into street pricing and customer behavioural modelling, including conversion modelling
• Analysing risk mix changes and the impact of proposed price changes
• Building and providing analysis/responses to price and rate queries
• Giving pricing support for one-off projects & investigations
Skills & experiences required:
• Previous pricing experience in any commercial environment is desirable
• Evidence of strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of the Irish insurance market
• Partly qualified actuary
• Background of programming skills – experience of Python, SQL, Emblem or Radar being an advantage
What will you get for this role?
• A competitive salary
• Generous defined contribution pension scheme
• Annual performance related bonus and pay review
• The option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
• Up to 40% discount on company products
• Flexible working arrangements. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland