Our client has created a number of new actuarial roles to support the production and development of actuarial reporting.
The Actuarial Manager's responsibilities will include:
• Calculate actuarial liabilities, solvency capital requirements and associated analyses of variance for the quarterly earnings and capital reporting.
• Produce balance sheet projections (including stress and scenario testing) for the annual business plan, the ORSA/FCT process and to support the Executive Management strategic decision making.
• Draft accurate, clear and concise documentation and effectively communicate key transaction performance insights and results to all stakeholders (Chief Actuary, Chief Financial Officer, CRO…etc.).
• Maintain, manage and develop the actuarial models including the design and implementation of improvements to further automate existing reporting, accelerate reporting timelines and enhance the control environment.
• Contribute to the design, development and planning for the implementation of Group projects, new transactions and new reporting requirements (e.g. IFRS 17).
• Manage, support and guide a number of actuaries / trainee actuaries.
The ideal candidate:
• Qualified actuary with 5+ years experience in a life insurance or life reinsurance environment.
• Assertive and self-motivated with the capacity to work autonomously, as part of a team and across teams.
• A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work with a strong appetite to learn and develop.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
• An ability to plan work, manage time effectively and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
For full details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or [email protected]).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland