As an Actuarial Trainee in the Actuarial Reporting team, you will work with other actuaries throughout the business to actively contribute to the delivery of overall financial and business performance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Calculation and review of Solvency II capital resources & requirements.
• Support the production and review of the sensitivities / IFRS / ORSA results.
• Maintaining and improving various actuarial tools.
• Contribute to the actuarial analysis of financial results and actuarial change activities.
• Applying commercial understanding of the business to ensure financial, risk, business and actuarial advice is aligned with the business needs.
• Extracting information from all relevant sources and simplifying technical information into more easily understood terms.
• Ensuring that work is done to required actuarial professional standards and end user acceptance standards, including maintaining appropriate documentation and audit trail evidence on all work.
• Presenting findings and recommendations to key stakeholders, to enable decisions to be made.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland