The Risk Analyst will be required to participate maintaining and developing the risk framework practices and procedures of the Company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all Best Estimate assumptions are duly updated and that consistency is maintained with the Solvency II regulations.
• Solvency II QRT reporting, including calculation of Technical Provisions and Italian tax cost of future liability, and preparing assigned QRTs
• Monitoring experience variances and analysing the Technical Provisions movements over the quarters
• Designing and constantly upgrading underlying Liabilities models in order to keep the reporting process as smooth as possible
• Providing support to ORSA /Stress tests through projection of TPs and balance sheet items as required.
• Providing inputs (projection of cash flows) in the budgetary process.
• Contributing to the RSR (regular supervisory report) and SFCR (Solvency Financial Condition Report);
• Participate proactively at the “Solvency 2” maintenance with the aim of enhancing the enterprise risk management system of the Company;
• Interact confidently with the other components of the Risk Management team and with other colleagues in the Company;
• Supporting Actuarial Administration for Mortality Reserve Calculation
• Liaising with the Parent Company when appropriate;
• Prepare reports and analysis for presentation to senior management, Committees and regulators;
A Trainee actuary is required for this role.
Please contact email@example.com or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland