The Pricing function works to deliver market prices for all Personal and Commercial Lines insurance products.
The team develops and maintains market leading pricing structures using ground-breaking actuarial and statistical techniques. Working with Product, Underwriting, Distribution and Marketing colleagues they provide pricing solutions for new initiatives and to current business problems. This position comes with a generous salary and an excellent benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with all local functions and senior management to ensure that the Pricing function operates effectively in Ireland.
• Support ongoing development and delivery of the pricing strategy and planned profitability for the Irish General Insurance (GI) business.
• Develop & maintain outstanding technical pricing and customer behaviour models for the Irish market, supported by the Data Science & Analytics teams.
• Keep up to date with the latest pricing, risk & customer modelling techniques & methodologies used within the Group and the wider Insurance market.
• Develop & maintain a roadmap of innovative pricing initiatives working with the Head of Pricing and the other Pricing managers across Personal and Commercial Lines products.
• Maintain effective pricing governance and control process for the Irish market and full documentation of pricing consistent with the Group Pricing Business Standard.
• Deliver effective pricing implementation capability in all our distribution channels (Direct, corporate partners and other intermediaries).
Skills & Experience required:
• General Insurance (GI) Pricing experience in Personal or Commercial Lines business desirable.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Irish General Insurance market is an advantage.
• Strong commercial and strategic awareness of General Insurance (GI) Pricing.
• Knowledge and experience of the full range of standard General Insurance (GI) Pricing techniques including rating adequacy techniques and methodologies, GLM risk modelling, customer behaviour modelling, machine learning modelling and Price Optimisation.
• An ability to clearly articulate rationale to partners/sponsors combined with an eye for business and excellent written and oral communication.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland